Apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard Online
If you've received a pre-approval mail offer for Indigo Platinum Mastercard and you would like to accept the card, you need to visit the website www.IndigoApply.com and follow the instructions to complete the application by providing the required information.
What you need to complete the Credit Card application?
- The Inivitation Number included in your credit card mail offer
- Your valid Social Security Number, income & employment information, and more other personal information
How to apply for your Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
Step 1: Check out the website link www.IndigoApply.com in your web browser and enter it correctly.
Step 2: One the page, enter the 12-digit Invitation Number in the corresponding boxes. Click on the "Get Started" button.
Step 3: Next, you need to complete a short application form with your personal information, SSN and your income amount and employment status. Please note, you should a valid physical address (not a P.O. Box) to process your application.
Step 4: Review your application and submit.
Once your submission is sent, you'll receive a respond message immediately. And within 7-10 business days, you can get your Indigo card, credit line, and welcome materials through mail.
If you have any questions, click on the FAQs button on the right top or just call the customer service number at 1-866-946-9545 for help.
Take a quick look at the great benefits of Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- The annual fee charged to you for Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card ranges from $0-$99 that depends on your creditworthiness.
- Your application is approved in an easy way as compared to the other credit cards.
- If you have filed for Bankruptcy before even then you can apply for this card.
- You don't need any security deposit for this card.
- All you get is a credit of $300 maximum and there is no reward program offered by this card.
Check out www.IndigoApply.com to learn more!