Manage Your ReliaCard Account Online
The U.S. Bank ReliaCard is a prepaid Visa card that is a safe and easy way to receive your government payments such as unemployment benefits, child support, and so on.
With the ReliaCard, your payments will be automatically loaded to your card and available for you to use right away. You can use your card to make purchases anywhere Visa and Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
How to activate your ReliaCard?
You can activate your card on the ReliaCard website or on the mobile app.
- To activate your card on the ReliaCard website, just open the link www.usbankreliacard.com and click "Activate Card" on the right above. From the mobile app, click "Setup Online Access/Activate New Card".
Then you will be prompted to enter your 16-digit card number and follow the instructions to create a password.
- Choose one that is at least eight characters long and includes at least one of each: an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a special character.
- Avoid having sequential numbers, such as 1234, or repeating characters, such as 111 or aaa.
- Carefully enter your password.
- Keep your password in a safe place for future reference.
After activating your card, you can go to the website www.usbankreliacard.com to enjoy their online payment services.
To start, check out the site and login in to your ReliaCard Visa account with User ID and Password. Your new User ID and Password will be available for use each time you log in to view your account information. To establish your User ID and Password, click Here.
Once you logged, you can check your card balance, pay your bills and more. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you're first time to use the service, enroll first now!
Please note: This website requires the use of pop-up windows to provide you with additional information.