Enter Your Invite Code to Join Nextdoor.com
Nextdoor is a private social network for your neighborhood. It was created based on the idea that the neighborhood is one of the most important and useful communities in your life. With Nextdoor, you can build stronger and safer neighborhoods with your neighbors.
How does Nextdoor work?
Each neighborhood creates a private Nextdoor website that is accessible only to the residents of that neighborhood. Once neighbors join their neighborhood website, they can find neighbors in the resident directory, view a neighborhood map, ask for advice, exchange local recommendations, and share neighborhood information with each other.
How to Join Nextdoor with Invite Code?
Nextdoor is completely free for neighborhoods and their residents.
If your neighborhood has already set up a Nextdoor website, asking him/her to invite you. Then you'll receive a unique invite code. Just go to the website www.Nextdoor.com/join and enter your "Invite Code" and "Zip Code", then follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
If you don't receive an invite code, just visit Nextdoor.com and sign up for a new account with these steps.
1. Enter your residential street address and email address.
2. Select Find your neighbourhood. At this point, one of two things will happen:
- If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighbourhood, you will automatically be assigned to that neighbourhood.
- If there is not yet a Nextdoor website for your neighbourhood, you'll be given the option to create one.
3. Complete all of the required fields.
4. Click Sign up.
5. Finally, verify your address with your Phone number, Postcard or Lead or neighbour approval.
When you join Nextdoor, you will receive a confirmation email. You must confirm your email address by clicking on the confirmation link in the email. Email confirmation is separate from above address verification process.
How to Invite your neighbors to Nextdoor?
1. Select invite button in the top right corner of your account.
2. Choose how you would like invite your neighbors:
- Send email invitations
- Send free postcard invitations
- Print flyers
- Share your invitation link on Facebook, Yahoo! Group, or a neighborhood listserv.